At HazloLaw, we believe a legal advisor not only provides good counsel, but also acts as a partner in our clients’ business to look after their best interests.
Our business lawyers have extensive experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial agreements. Our Corporate/Commercial law practice deals with a wide variety of legal services, including but not limited to:
- Business Formation (Incorporation/ Sole Proprietorship/Partnership);
- Business Start-ups;
- Confidentiality and Non-competition Agreements;
- Corporate Structure to minimize tax implications;
- Due Diligence review;
- Joint Venture Agreement;
- Review and Negotiation of Commercial Leases;
- Shareholders / Partnership Agreements;
- Structuring provincial and federal corporations, including customizing articles of incorporation and by-laws.