HazloLaw – Business Lawyers is seeking a driven tax litigator to join its thriving Tax Dispute Resolution Group. The ideal candidate will have 5-15 years of experience working in Tax Litigation.
The HazloLaw – Tax Dispute Resolution Group provides an excellent opportunity to work closely with our clients to advise them in the process of resolving tax litigation, issues and disputes.
About HazloLaw – Business Lawyers
Our Tax Lawyers possess over 30 years of experience and are recognized as some of Canada’s leading tax lawyers. HazloLaw – Business Lawyers is a leading boutique business law firm and has been recognized with many awards, including the Ottawa’s Exceptional New Business Award and the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Ottawa.
- Conducting meetings with clients;
- Attending various business development events on behalf of the Firm;
- Researching and drafting memoranda and legal opinions on tax issues;
- Represent clients with tax authorities on tax dispute resolution matters; and
- Conduct tax litigation.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 to 15 years of tax litigation and dispute resolution experience;
- Bilingual (French and English) would be a great asset given the Gatineau-Ottawa market;
- Member of the Quebec or Ontario Bar;
- Knowledge of Tax Court of Canada procedures;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to multi-task, organize and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Excellent research, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to locate and research information efficiently, use it effectively and evaluate the quality; and
- Dedicated to providing excellent client experience.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.