Sooner or later, you will want to grow your business and to do that you will need funding. You will either borrow money or issue shares to investors, or pursue a variation on these two themes. At HazloLaw – Business Lawyers, we assist companies in structuring, negotiating and documenting financing transactions at all growth stages, including seed, angel, venture capital and public offerings.
We will also work with your lenders, be they traditional financial institutions or private lenders subscribing for a convertible debenture, to prepare the necessary documentation and put in place the required security package.
Our experts can assist you with:
- Public and private debt and equity financings, including venture capital financing and initial public offerings
- Stock exchange listings on the TSX-V, the CSE and other Canadian exchanges
- Capital Pool Companies (CPCs), SPACs and reverse takeovers
- Structuring and implementation of investment fund offerings
- Investment dealer, advisor and other registrations
Contact the Business Law Lead:
Tel: (613) 747-2459 x304
Email: [email protected]